"The mosque was built in 1907 and named after the trustee Abdul Gafoor bin Shaik Hyder, a Tamil Muslim. It is tucked among row of shophouses and therefore it can only be seen when we are already very near to the mosque. It is located in 41 Dunlop st and part of Little India Conservation area. The mosque, owned by Majlis Ugama Islam Singapore (MUIS) was designated national monument on 5 July 1979. See all pictures of this series here #sidydy_abdgafoormosque "